Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Ask me out again sometime ;)

Andrew and I had a fun, super cheap date night in. I found some ideas on pinterest for activities for toddlers and I thought, hey! My husband and I may like this! haha The activity involved taping big popsicle sticks to paper plates and using them like paddles to hit a balloon back and forth. Fun, right? Then we made a fort!!!!
We had some chocolate dipped strawberries and Martinelli's sparkling cider while laying on a blanket under the fort. It was really great! I loved it haha

I also made some chocolate marbled cheesecake :)
Delish-a-dish. I love this stuff! Andrew was very impressed by it also :) I kind of put together the recipe by combining my favorite parts of different recipes. If you want my Frankenstein-like recipe just e-mail me or leave a comment like usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment