Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BYU!!

Sorry, I haven't updated my blog for so long! First of all, I started my last semester at Brigham Young University a couple weeks ago. I graduate with my bachelor's degree in December and I'm eeeeeexcited! We went to the first home football game this season, two weeks ago. Go cougars! To celebrate, I made blue cupcakes and mixed up some blue kool-aid :)

For dinner, I made this Autumn chopped salad. Here is the recipe:http://espressoandcream.com/2010/11/autumn-chopped-salad.html
It has chopped pears, dried cranberries, pecans, creamy poppyseed dressing, and other wonderful things :) Andrew really liked it!! And so did I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment