Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Philly Cheese-steak Sliders

For dinner, I made philly cheesesteak sliders. I got the recipe from here: the recipe.

She made a sloppy joe version, but a sliders version was in my best interest.

I had some frozen rolls in my freezer, so I used those. I did the filling different too. I used the cheapest steak I could find at the grocery store (we're poor students lol), sliced it thin, and marinaded it with the steak sauce for 30 mins. Then I cooked the steak strips on the stove with sliced onions and green peppers. I did this several hours before dinner so I put the steak/onions/peppers/salt/pepper in the crock-pot with the beef broth and set it on low until dinner.

When dinner time rolled around, I made the cheese sauce and BAM.

Andrew had five. Aahhah I love him :)



No comments:

Post a Comment