Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Chicken Tortilla Soup

I love chicken tortilla soup :) It warms my soul...

I love the toppings! Cheese, sour cream, cilantro, crushed tortilla chips, slices of avocado..... yuumm

So, my mom is a really good cook. Better than me. But I have two foods that my sister prefers when I make it over my mom (heeehh heheh sorry mom). Those two foods are this chicken tortilla soup and plain old chocolate chip cookies. I don't know why, but my sister says they are better when I make it :D

If you all want the recipe, just leave a comment below. My recipe comes from an old book, not the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment