Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I have been sooo busy...

I started working at Vivint last week and it has been craah-zay. Vivint is a really cool place to work. The office buildings are very modern and cool. We get free lunches! :) The work is tough especially when angry people call in. But I'm glad to be working! Unfortunately I don't have as much time to cook. Recently I made this funky thing the other day. I can't find the recipe again (not bad news). It was spaghetti noodles, Italian dressing, fresh tomatoes, chopped onion, parmeasan cheese, (and I can't remember if there was anything else but I think that's all). And it was g.r.o.s.s. Poor Andrew. We had to hurry up to dessert to wash the taste out of our mouths lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment