Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crock-potin' beef stew

 I made an easy beef stew. Andrew put the beef in the crock-pot while I was at work (thanks!). When I got home, I just cut up the beef and added the vegetables and what not.

I found a recipe online for homemade stew mix which I was so excited about!!! Here it is:
Beef stew seasoning mix

I threw in some crushed tomatoes, parsnips, green beans, potatoes, carrots, onions, etc.


I also made some corn bread muffins (mmmm). It was good! I was disappointed with the stew mix though. It had a weird aftertaste that I didn't like. From now on, I'm going to just bite the bullet and buy stew mix seasoning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment