Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to school rice krispy treats!

These aren't your aunt's rice krispy treats. These are CAKE BATTER RICE KRISPY DELIGHTS!

They are sooooo good! At first I couldn't even taste the difference....but then.....it came up on me slowly and  YA. Cake batter :)



As you can see, I shaped them into Y's (I just sprayed my hands with Pam and used my hands to shape them). Then I put some melted white chocolate into a sandwich bag, snipped the corner off, and piped on the deco. I am back to school at BYU! We have our first football game on Thursday and Andrew and I are really crazy excited!!!!

I got tired making Y's ahah

The recipe says you'll never make regular rice krispy treats again, and I think they're right!


No comments:

Post a Comment