Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer lovin'

Waldorf chicken salad is so delicious, especially in the summer :) 
 This is my recipe:
a couple chicken breasts boiled in chicken broth and cubed
a handful of each of the following (cubed):
     grapes, cut in half
     apples
     celery
     cheddar cheese
     pecans
1 cup of uncooked elbow macaroni, boiled
the sauce: 1/2 c mayo, 1/4 c applesauce, and 1 tsp chicken bouillon 

I love to eat it on wheat bread, hence...... the Rocky Mountain bread!

No, it's not actually called Rocky Mountain bread, but it looked like it, didn't it? lol This is just a normal honey wheat bread. Here is: the recipe. I halved it and made two loaves. And it rocked!!! rocky mountain rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment