Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cafe Rio at home

If you're not familiar with Cafe Rio, it's a Mexican restaurant that has the greatest pork barbaqoa. I attempted to recreate it for dinner on Sunday. Andrew's sisters came over and we had a lovely night :)
This is the website I got the recipes from: http://barbarabakes.com/2010/05/cafe-rio-sweet-pork-barbacoa-salad/

I made the pork barbaqoa, black beans, lime cilantro rice, and the cilantro tomatillo dressing. I marinated the pork overnight in caffeine free Pepsi and spices overnight and put it in the crock-pot during church! Easy! The rest I made in less than an hour. It made a stinkin ton of food too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment