Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chicken pot pie

Some friends were coming over and I asked them what they would like to eat (out of a few options) and happily they choose chicken pot pie!!!!

I really wanted to do four individual ones but I didn't have enough of the right sized ramekins :( But it turned out being a good thing because I made A LOT of the "stuffing" stuff :)


Sorry I didn't get a picture of it before we hacked into it. We just hacked into it pretty quickly haaha

Oh ya! The recipe! I used a couple different recipes and combined them into one. Here's the first website I used: Chicken Pot Pie Recipe    It just had a good basic recipe for the filling.

Then I used Martha Stewart's pate brisee recipe which I have fallen IN LOVE WITH. Every time I make it, I get compliments on how flaky it is. Here's the recipe: Martha Stewart's Pate Brisee



No comments:

Post a Comment