Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crepes

WOOOHOO! These were stinkin delicious! SOOO good! Honestly, I've made crepes a number of times before and this was the best recipe! They turned out so soft and moist and buttery. My crepes in the past have gotten that crispy edge thing that's not very delicious but these were good :)

That white stuff is the sour cream/cream cheese topping that this guy suggests. I didn't like it. I would have liked it if it were more close to whipped cream and didn't have that weird sour cream taste

Here's the webiste: http://littleyellowbarn.blogspot.com/2012/06/darn-good-crepe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment