Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pizza rollzz

I found these pizza rolls on pinterest. And they were pretty good! And lasted a long time in our fridge lol


Here's the recipe: Pepperoni rolls

The recipe says to cool it first which probably wouldn't have flattened out. BUT! We were on our way to see the Avengers in the dollar theater and we were running late haha!

I didn't want to buy a the frozen loaf of bread dough so I just made a one loaf recipe of white bread and it turned out fine. 

I also highly suggest having some marinara dipping sauce with it. We felt there was something missing without it.

HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment