Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crock pot beef and broccoli

I have to admit, I was really scared about this. I was scared it was going to taste gross because I haven't really made something like this before. But.................. IT WAS GOOD!      And Andrew really liked it which is good because he lived in Japan for two years and knows more about Asian food all the way around than I do lol.
Here's the recipe: take out fake out beef and broccoli

By the way, if you have clicked on the links and compared their nice pictures to my poor pictures you'll notice quite a difference Haha! I think this is kind of nice because my pictures may be a little more realistic, I don't know. It's like the difference between an ad for a McDonald's hamburger and the sight you see when you unwrap the paper. Totally different! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment