Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to me :)


Woosh! I'm just pumpin out posts like a crazy face :)

It was my birthday at the end of September!!! I turned 22 and it was the best birthday ever because Andrew made it fun :) We went to Outback steakhouse and ordered a way-to-huge of a meal. We groggily returned home and literally laid out on our floor because we were SO full. I couldn't even look at my cake for a day haha! 

So! My cake! I love this cake. It's no doubt my favorite so I make it for myself every year :)
What you do:
1. buy a Devil's food cake mix or a German Chocolate cake mix and make as directed
2. mix 15 oz of caramel ice cream topping and a can of sweetened condensed milk (oh by the way, it's not low fat haha)
3. While the cake is still warm, poke a ton of holes in it and pour the caramel topping over it




Wooo! Goopy :)

4. Refrigerate it until cool
5. Spread a tub of Cool-Whip on top
6. Crush a heath bar (or any toffee bar) and sprinkle it on top

BOOM

OH goodness :D
(and ya, those are lines from forks that have snuck in during the night)



No comments:

Post a Comment