Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Chicken Korma


If you like curry and you haven't tried Chicken Coconut Korma then YOU DON'T KNOW CURRY!!! Remedy this immediately and go to an Indian restaurant, repent, and get yourself some chicken coconut korma.

I had to make some because, as college students, we can't afford to eat out :(      ...(and it's not as good in my opinion)

But if you would like to try making it, there are several recipes on the internet which involve a lot of spices and ingredients and steps, bleh. So I did the same thing as the butter chicken curry. I bought a jar of the curry and added some coconut milk and some extra spices (chili powder, ginger, coriander, etc).

One day we will be debt-free non-students and we will be able to afford the real deal. Until then! I'll get my fix from jarred curry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment