Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Shrimp scampi



I was on pinterest and I saw a number of shrimp pasta recipes that all made me crave shrimp but not the actual dish. So I threw some stuff together.

-1/2 stick of butter
-olive oil
-15 or so shrimp
-lemon juice
-Italian seasoning
-thyme
-salt and pepper
-little dash of garlic powder
-angel hair pasta

It's hard to mess up. You can eyeball it and customize it to your own taste. I heated up the butter, oil, and spices first and then cooked the shrimp. I boiled the pasta separate and added it underdone (since it would cook more with the shrimp). Andrew loves shrimp and I love Andrew! Therefore, this was a good meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment