Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Chicken Parmesan

I didn't use a recipe for this. I just threw it together. I'm going to try to give an outline of what I did but be warned, it is far from exact... Just use the proportions you feel is right, you got this!!

-chicken breasts
-flour (seasoned with salt and pepper)
-beaten egg
-seasoned bread crumbs (Italian seasoning or parsley/basil/thyme/etc)
-oil for frying
-spaghetti noodles
-spaghetti sauce
-some mozzarella for the top

Pound out chunks of chicken breast and put in a plastic bag. Add enough flour to coat them and sprinkle in some salt and pepper.

Dip in beaten egg. Dip in seasoned bread crumbs. Fry 'em up in some preheated oil. I fried it because I like the crispiness. It's bad when it gets soggy and falls apart.

I put them on a bed of spaghetti sauce, put a little chunk of mozzarella on top, and baked it at 375 degrees for about 10 mins or so. I was just paranoid they didn't cook all the way when frying.

Serve with noodles and boom. Dinner :) Not totally traditional but it's how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment