Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween for the Blaylocks

I love Halloween.

Not as much as Christmas! But I do love it.

Bats can be cute when they're not real :)

Andrew and I made Halloween costumes out of our real life personas jk. We were a prince and princess. I found the dress at Saver's for $7.99 (score) and I found a funny shirt for him for $3.99 (double score). I bought the crowns at Zurcher's (a party supply store) for $1.30 each. That gives a whopping total of $14.58. It's hard to imagine people spending hundreds on their costumes lol. 
Oh, and I found this snake. Just kidding. We went to Andrew's brother's work party (that's a mouthful). While we were waiting in line, a guy with a snake walked by. What can you do but throw it around your shoulders? I'm like a Britney Spears snake princess!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment