Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Chicken and Mac


 Wheeeewww talk about bone stickin. This meal took a lot of butter. A lot. haha This meal is not for the faint of heart....

First we have homemade mac and cheese. It's Fannie Farmer's Mac and Cheese recipe. I liked it. I didn't love it. Do you want to hear something sad? I like KFC's fake mac and cheese. I realized that about myself when I was eating this. It was a depressing realization...

Next the chicken. This is a cool chicken recipe: ranch chicken recipe. It's made with corn flakes and ranch dressing mix and baked in the oven.

I HAD to have a salad with this. Moderation is key. Balance is essential. The salad doesn't exactly balance this out ;) but it helps. The true balance comes in having a lighter meal tomorrow night.

I love fast food. Don't even hate haha! This is probably healthier than a KFC meal since it's without the preservatives and the chicken is baked. It definitely tastes more homemade and people like that of course. I'm just saying I'd be okay with having Colonel Sanders cooked my meal instead, just saying! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment