Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goodies lockdown


Andrew put me on baking restriction ;(

See, I'm frowning because I'm sad I can't bake but I'm winking because it's kinda a joke...kinda. I made pink lemonade cupcakes, pink lemonade cookies, pina colada pie, pineapple jello pie, strawberry cream cheese bars, pistachio ice cream sandwiches, peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, Golden Grahams smores bars, cinnamon sugar pretzel bites, and I can't remember the rest. And that's just the sweets!

Pistachio ice cream sandwich, pineapple Jell-o pie, and a pink lemonade cupcake
I'm off baking restriction when I can get rid of most of the goodies. I've had to resort to giving friends plates full of treats and they give me crazy faces haha! I pass it off as "service" and it works because they're doing me a great service by taking it off my hands :)

If you want any recipes mentioned above, just leave a comment and I will happily post it!

2 comments:

  1. Pink lemonade cupcakes and cookies? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were stinkin' delicious! Here is the recipe:

    http://dailydishrecipes.com/pink-lemonade-cupcakes-with-a-creamy-pink-lemonade-frosting/

    I used a boxed mix to make the pink lemonade cookies

    ReplyDelete