Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

D'yaknow what's delicious?!?

I found this recipe on pinterest and it looked very interesting: sopapilla cheesecake
I wanted to try it but I realized that it was more of a single dish that you cut into parts thing and I wanted a hold-in-your-hand cheese danish like thing. So I made a few alterations. I made the cream cheese mixture (4 oz cream cheese, 1/4 c sugar, and a splash of vanilla) and put it on individual cresent rolls...
I rolled them up, brushed them with melted butter, sprinkled them with cinnamon sugar, and baked them at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.

And Boom. Delicious. :)   ...(and our place smelled so lovely)

2 comments:

  1. I want to make this one. Looks GOOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need to be eaten right when you make them, they don't hold up well lol

    ReplyDelete