Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brownies: an opportunity to unload one's pantry

Lindsay came over and we made a dessert (we tend to do that). I had a brownie mix so we made it! And we wanted toppings so we made them!! I saw some pretzels in my pantry. I mashed them up and threw them on top. I saw some marshmallows in my pantry so I threw them on. I had some caramels in my pantry so I microwaved them with a little chunk of butter and a splash of milk, poured it into a plastic bag, snipped off an edge, and threw it on. There you go. Marshmallow Pretzel Caramel Brownies. Good thing we didn't have tuna in the pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment