Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday Dinneh is serrrved

I like to make Sunday dinners a little more special. This Sunday we had chicken cordon bleu, broccoli, asparagas, and rolls. The rolls were pre-made and frozen. After I baked them, I brushed them with butter and sprinkled them with garlic powder and parmeasan cheese (that's my favorite!).

The chicken cordon bleu was pretty easy! I pounded out several chicken breasts until they were pretty thin. Then I placed a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss cheese on each thinned chicken breast and rolled them up. I rubbed each with a little bit of flour, dipped them in egg, then in Italian seasoned bread crumbs. I baked them for 30-35 mins at 350 degrees. I placed a little bit of swiss cheese on the top and returned it to the oven until it melted. And BOOM! Sunday dinner at the Blaylocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment