Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

You win some, you lose some

I made this meal quickly since we had a bunch o' stuff going on. I should have spent a little more time on it LOL

I made this cheesey chicken thing I saw on pinterest, here's the page: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/cheesy-chicken-and-rice-bake/


I made some changes (which is what I do) and it wasn't the best. First of all, I couldn't for the life of me throw rice into the whole thing. It was too weird. I don't know! I'm just weird! It seemed like a big pig trough or something. So I cooked the rice separate. The rice was soggy and the casserole was soupy. So! If I did it over again, I would have added less liquids but still cooked the rice separate (cause it's still weird!).

The casserole is actually pretty good as a chip dip, ahha.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Jessica! You are too cute! I bet your hubby LOVES that you can cook! What a catch you are! I hope you guys are enjoying your fun newlywed summer! Being newlyweds is such a magical, fun time! I love you guys! Food looks deelish!

    ReplyDelete