Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My First Bloggy Post


It had to be done. It was only a matter of time before I would give in and create a blog. It all started with our engagement pictures. I fell victim to the scrap-booking bug. Michael and Joann became my dear friends. I was on a slippery slope to becoming a typical Mormon housewife. And then Pinterest! Come on, Pinterest. I fought so hard against it but I lost... and I continue to lose and pin frequently. I'm so far down this steep slope, that at this point, I can't even pretend... it's time to start a blog. So here it is! 

I love to bake and that's what I intend to focus on in my blog. I'm also going to include "Jessica and Andrew" news for the family.  I hope you kinda like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment