Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WORLD'S BEST LASAGNA!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! World's best lasagna, wow! You did it, guys!
The name of this lasagna recipe is.......World's best lasagna recipe. Yup.




And now the reality....
        It was pretty good. I mean, I don't have a lot of lasagna taste testing experience. But it had a weird tinge of a flavor that I could never pinpoint. Half way through my portion, I decided it was weird. LOL I don't know if I did something wrong....I don't think I did. I followed the recipe exactly except I used hamburger instead of sausage and dried parsley instead of fresh (which I, of course, reduced the amount since it was dried). So it's a mystery! I think Andrew liked it but I'm not so sold on the world's best lasagna. 


No comments:

Post a Comment