Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Buried Cherry Cookies

I had some left-over cherry pie filling in my fridge so I decided to put it to use! I made this Chocolate Cherry Cookie Recipe but made a few alterationssssss, like always. I rolled the dough into balls, made a thumbprint in each, and placed a small scoop of the cherry pie filling in the middle. After baking, I drizzled melted chocolate over the top.
These cookies are NOT for the faint of heart! Or the heavy of heart, actually, (meaning the high cholesterol or high blood pressure hearts out there). They were R-I-C-H and D-E-L-I-CIOUS (I got tired of typing the hyphen; hyphens are taxing). Make sure you have a big glass of milk nearby. And enjoy pure chocolate ecstasy....

No comments:

Post a Comment