Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pizza and Redbox

Andrew and I made a goal to have a date night once a week. We usually do it on Saturday night and this Saturday, we decided to have a relaxed date night in. :) So I made personal pizzas for the two of us. I previously purchased a little pizza crust mix and it made everything super easy and quick. I brushed melted butter onto the crust and sprinkled some garlic powder. Then after they were cooked (and after I took the picture, unfortunately) I sprinkled on some pizza seasoning (which has oregano, etc).
Andrew had pepperoni and I had fun putting together my ham-pineapple-green-pepper pizza. I threw together a quick salad so we didn't feel too unhealthy. We had a free rental at Redbox so we rented Iron Man (since I hadn't seen it). All in all, it was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment