Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

D'yaknow what's delicious?!?

I saw this on pinterest. It's a grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich with a side of marinara sauce! I think the pin even said "genius!" and I AGREE!!! It's like a pretend pizza party in your mouth.

To make it, you just act as if you're making a regular grilled cheese sandwich. But then, out of nowhere, you add mozzarella instead of cheddar WHA?! I sprinkle mine with some garlic powder and butter both sides of the bread. I tried to make "homemade marinara" and it stunk. I do not recommend it. The western family brand marinara sauce was fairly priced and delicious. I've had this for lunch two days in a row haha

No comments:

Post a Comment