Bloggin' It

I'm Jessica and I married Andrew Blaylock on June 8, 2012. This is my account of our newly formed marriage!

SPOILER ALERT, it's going to involve a lot of food.

Friday, July 13, 2012

MOFRO!!!

Andrew and I were watching Psych, the TV show, when he pops up and pulls out his computer. All of the sudden we were looking at an ad for the Twilight concert series in Salt Lake and MOFRO and JJ Grey was playing!!!! You're like...whatever...but I about wet myself.

I refused to believe we were actually going, even when we were driving there. My dad was in town, fortunately, and he loves Mofro too. So we went and we sweated and we jammed! with a bunch of middle aged, crazy people!! ahaha
JJ Grey
  
Ya, that's a beach ball
I'm so glad we got to go! It was a blast. I was almost about to form a Mofro fan support group because I feel so alone in Utah. There are so few fans here. tsk tsk. But! I am not alone! And Andrew thought it was fun too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment